1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ibanez website down??

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Root 5, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Root 5

Root 5

I've been trying to get on the Ibanez website ( The USA & Canada sites) for three days now.

Is anyone else having difficulty getting on there??
    Thanks!
  2. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member Supporting Member

Just tried it for you - worked fine.
  3. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Worked for me.
  4. Thomas Kievit

Thomas Kievit

Yes I had the same problem a couple of times too. Probably some maintenance since there are a lot of new instruments this year.
  5. tmdazed

tmdazed

Both work fine for me , maybe try cleaning out your Cache. It could be due to increased traffic or updating from NAMM too
  6. evil-g

evil-g Supporting Member

I've been trying too. I wonder if using an iPad has something to do with it.
  7. stepswork4me

stepswork4me Supporting Member

It's been hit or miss, including the JP site, for two days. I guessed increased traffic.
  8. ReiPsaeg

ReiPsaeg

I try to load their USA website and keep getting a white page with a red exclamation mark and a bunch of strange symbols.
  9. 20db pad

20db pad

Not loading for me, on a Mac.
  10. TolerancEJ

TolerancEJ

I've also been having trouble watching YouTube videos, likely with all the increased NAMM traffic.
  11. Cadfael

Cadfael

Don't think it's the NAMM ...
    Maybe a hacker attack???

The German site coming from ibanez.com is also not available.
    Typing the direct German address www.ibanez.de is no problem.

Maybe it is a main server problem? Ibanez worldwide surely has its own servers in the USA or Japan. This system can also break down because of a computer or energy failure ...
  12. Root 5

Root 5

I'm glad I'm not alone with this issue! I can't get on that website no matter what I do! I've probably tried 15 times in the last 3 days with no luck.

I assumed that maybe it was because Ibanez is updating the website and/or too much traffic.

We'll see what happens.
  13. IngerAlb

IngerAlb

The website is sluggish as hell and most pages don't load. I was able to see the EU pages for a couple of minutes, but the US & Japan ones are down.
  14. sevdog

sevdog

I think they're updating it and so it's going up and down and certain pages are up then down.
  15. wvbass

wvbass

I noticed that it now redirects to the co.jp site and is ridiculously slow from an iPad.