1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ice Storm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Drunk Heffalump, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Drunk Heffalump

Drunk Heffalump Tone that I have. Skill? Oh, that? Well.... Supporting Member

While things defiantly got interesting what with an inch of ice on everything and no frikkin power, it still has an ethereal quality.

Attached Files:

2. Drunk Heffalump

Sunlight...

Attached Files:

3. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

4. Drunk Heffalump

5. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Nooooo, just googling. It's chilly in ny, but not like that.

Just thought that was a cool picture.
  6. Drunk Heffalump

Buddy of mine moved to Norway for a while, sent some shots that looked like that.
    I have to imagine it's tough being a Gorn and suffering low temps...LOL

:D
  7. bass12

bass12 Fueled by chocolate Supporting Member

It's pretty but scary at the same time. This is the second ice storm I've experienced (I was in Vermont during this recent one - Montreal was spared). The one in '98 was worse but this last one is a good reminder of how little it takes to incapacitate an area - and of just how heavy ice is!
  8. DanGouge

DanGouge

I had no power for about 30 hours, and then when it came back the pilot light was out on my boiler so no heat till I got that fixed. Everything is good now though.