1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Ictus Basses for Sale

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Basses' started by IctusPRC, Jan 8, 2014.

1. IctusPRC

IctusPRC

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    Co-Owner/Builder: Ictus Instruments
    Here is a 4 String Ictus Bass for sale:
    It is Curly Ambrosia Maple with a four piece laminated set-neck of the same curly maple between two narrow pieces of Wenge, the faceplate is a very nice piece of maple burl.

24 fret 4 string

Long scale 35”

Two way fast action truss rod

Sperzel locking Tuners

Passive Bartolini Humbuckers: 74X45J1

Ebony fittings; Tail Piece, Bridge, Fingerboard (Plain Board, only side dot inlay,) Nut (Ebony Holly Sandwich,) Truss Cover, Knobs and Nameplate (Nameplate is backed with Holly.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available at my etsy store:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172439807/handmade-curly-ambrosia-maple-electric

or E-mail me:

prclowes@gmail.com
  2. IctusPRC

IctusPRC

0   0   0

Disclosures:
    Co-Owner/Builder: Ictus Instruments
    Here's a unique one, I've never seen anything like the top wood on this bass.

It features a Mahogany body with a bookmatched Brosinium. Top. The neck is laminated quartersawn Wenge with a bookmatched Brosinium faceplate to match the top.

24 fret 4 string
    Long scale 35”
    Sperzel locking Tuners
    Passive Bartolini single coil pickups: X45CBJD
    Ebony fittings; Tail Piece, Bridge, Fingerboard (Plain Board, only side dot inlay,) Nut , Truss Cover and Nameplate (Nameplate is backed with Holly.)
    Mahogany Knobs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Available at Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172442637/handmade-electric-bass-guitar

or E-mail me:

Prclowes@gmail.com