I'd like your opinions please.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    When I was in my teens the band I played in got to hang with some people who were a big part of the max's kansas city scene. My drummer played in one of their bands, and in return the guy let us use his basement rehearsal space for our rehearsals. These guys had a lot of years on us, and we worshipped them. Learned a lot from them too. We were lucky enough to be invited to their parties also, which were beyond anything anyone could imagine. We basically used to just sit in a corner like this :eek: :eek: :bassist:.

Anyhow, 2 of these guys, now in their 60s are having a go at it again. I'm happy for them. I'm curious too what people think of this material. This is the same kind of stuff they were pumping out in 1978. Actually, the stuff in 78 was a little more commercial, but anyhow... would like to know your thoughts on this. :) Enjoy.

2. One Drop

One Drop Supporting Member

There'll be a market for it again when Quaaludes and mescaline come back in to fashion.

I like it!
  3. cnltb

cnltb

I kind of like it.
    At the same time it sounds extremely dated to me.
    Doesn't stand out when compared to some other things.
    So I'd pass on it if it came to deciding to either go see them play or buy their music.