1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

IE Polytope and EQD Dispatch Master delay/reverb

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tonym, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

I have an Iron Ether Polytope and an Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master up for sale. Both great pedals, I especially can't say enough about the Polytope. Pedals are "like new" in excellent condition, only used in my home, never gigged and have velcro strips on bottom.

The Polytope gets a lot of well deserved love here so I probably don't need to say anything more about it.

The Dispatch Master is fantastic, I moved to it after loving EQD's Disaster Transport. This gave me a great sounding delay and reverb in a single pedal. I just don't have enough use for it playing right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if I picked another one up down the road. (Actually, the same is probably true for the Polytope. :meh:)

Polytope $175 SOLD
    Dispatch Master $130 SOLD

I'll have pics up this evening. Both prices including shipping CONUS.

Cash only right now. Only trade I would consider would be a straight 2 for 1 swap of these for a Modfactor.
  2. El Slap

El Slap

The Dispatch Master is basically a mini Ghost Disaster, which I can honestly describe as lush and beautiful. A nice self-oscillate, too.
  3. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Pics are up!

Attached Files:

4. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Polytope on hold pending payment! Dispatch Master still up for grabs.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Polytope is sold to Hollow Man!
  7. tonym

tonym Supporting Member

Dispatch Master sold to spufman! Closing this out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.