1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Igig G515D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by looper, Nov 3, 2013.

1. looper

looper Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Up for sale is an iGig G515D double bag in excellent condition. Really looks like new, I bought it used and it never left the basement. Sorry for the crummy pix. I would consider a trade for the single capacity G515.

Asking $230 shipped to the conti US.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. fivestringgecko

fivestringgecko Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

I'll bump this one. I've been using my iGig double pretty much weekly for a couple years now, and it's a GREAT bag with a TON of storage space. No other bag has this much pocket room. When I've got mine fully loaded, I can carry two basses and straps for both, my Shuttle 6 with power and two 6' Speakons, my iPad and page turner, and instrument cables in the 2nd (back) front bottom pocket. Also ear plugs, pens/pencils, business cards, a cleaning rag, and miscellaneous snacks for long gigs. :) I've even used the second bass slot for clothes and stuff, eliminating a duffle bag for a recent short weekender gig.

These bags are quite well built, too... Mine has held up well after two years of use. The zippers all still work perfectly, none of the seams have come apart, and the bag takes abuse pretty well (within reason of course, I wouldn't purposely throw it down a flight of stairs... ;) ).

If this was a single, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat. Got the double already! :bassist:

5sg.
  3. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Paid and can't wait to gig with this!
  4. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Got it, love it. Great seller.