1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

I'll show you mine...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PBrown, Nov 12, 2012.

1. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

2. pocketgroove

pocketgroove

3. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

The bigger blisters didn't hurt at all, just made playing more awkward. The pressure from the blisters under my fingers was pretty uncomfortable. Hopefully that is the last time that happens...
  4. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    I have never had a blister from playing. My fingers sometimes get a little sore but never had a blister.
  5. PWRL

PWRL Supporting Member

I don't tend to get blisters either, but my job gives me pretty heavy callouses on my fingertips, which is rather fortunate.
  6. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

I am envious of all of you...
  7. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

8. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

I don't get blisters either. Maybe when I first started playing, but they turned into callouses and been that way ever since.

Now, get me behind a drum set and I'll have multiple blisters on both hands in a few minutes.
  9. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

Definitely get blisters on the sides of my thumbs playing a long set on drums! I don't know why I seem to be the only person that gets blisters so frequently. Obviously these are blisters on top of blisters/callouses.