1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

(I'm gonna start) Living Again if it Kills Me .. Dave Edmunds Chords??

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by tjh, Nov 10, 2012.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I dont need a tab for this, just the chords ... if anyone is playing this or just has time to listen to get the chords down it would be appreciated, I am trying to learn off the computer speakers and I am not hearing well and missing something here .. thanks!

2. electracoyote

electracoyote

Verse: E-D/E-E-A-E-C#m-D7-B7

E-D/E-E-A-E-G#7-Bm-Am-E-B7-E

Chorus: A-B-E-A-B-E-A-B-G#7-C#m-E-B7-E

That should get you going the right direction. When I play the D/E, I go to a D voicing at the 10th fret, but a 1st position open D emphasizing the 6th string E root will work.
  3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

outstanding .. thank you ol' wise coyote ... I play it in about 4 hours with no rehearsal ... some of the quicker changes were hanging me
  4. electracoyote

electracoyote

No problem, I made a little error on my original post, I hope you didn't play an E/D, it's D/E both times in the verse.
  5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Yup .. it went alright .. I had caught that right away.. it got a little messed up on what I would call the Sunday, Monday, etc (bridge?) & instr part, but I played a lot of ghost notes and some pent. stuff to muddle my way through .. I am not all that sure that the others had it right either though ... I dont do well on playing stuff cold and making up on the fly unless I know the chord structure, but what you gave helped a lot .. thanks!