(I'm gonna start) Living Again if it Kills Me .. Dave Edmunds Chords??

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by tjh, Nov 10, 2012.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

I dont need a tab for this, just the chords ... if anyone is playing this or just has time to listen to get the chords down it would be appreciated, I am trying to learn off the computer speakers and I am not hearing well and missing something here .. thanks!

2. electracoyote

electracoyote

Verse: E-D/E-E-A-E-C#m-D7-B7

E-D/E-E-A-E-G#7-Bm-Am-E-B7-E

Chorus: A-B-E-A-B-E-A-B-G#7-C#m-E-B7-E

That should get you going the right direction. When I play the D/E, I go to a D voicing at the 10th fret, but a 1st position open D emphasizing the 6th string E root will work.
  3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

outstanding .. thank you ol' wise coyote ... I play it in about 4 hours with no rehearsal ... some of the quicker changes were hanging me
  4. electracoyote

electracoyote

No problem, I made a little error on my original post, I hope you didn't play an E/D, it's D/E both times in the verse.
  5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Yup .. it went alright .. I had caught that right away.. it got a little messed up on what I would call the Sunday, Monday, etc (bridge?) & instr part, but I played a lot of ghost notes and some pent. stuff to muddle my way through .. I am not all that sure that the others had it right either though ... I dont do well on playing stuff cold and making up on the fly unless I know the chord structure, but what you gave helped a lot .. thanks!