1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Importing songs to Garageband

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by bmb73, Dec 21, 2012.

1. bmb73

bmb73

Is it possible to import a song from the ireal book? I have been practicing All The Things You Are and would really like to record myself playing it. All I see on Garageband is the ability to import from ITunes, or a separate file...
  2. coreyfyfe

coreyfyfe Supporting Member

Drag and drop. Pull the file from wherever its stored and drop it on the garage band icon. That's how I've always done it anyways.
  3. bmb73

bmb73

Good deal. I'm using an Ipad so I will give it a shot. Thanks!
  4. bmb73

bmb73

Ipad will not let me drag and drop. I noticed I can export the song as a WAV. Going to try and save that on the ipad and import it to garageband...
  5. warnergt

warnergt

The Mac version of iReal b allows you export songs.
    I don't know how to do it with the iPad version of iReal b.
  6. KrisHayes

KrisHayes

Can't do it on iPad, only on Mac.
  7. jpizzay

jpizzay

So how do you import an iReal b song to Garageband?