1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

info on a bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TyMcclara, Jan 1, 2013.

1. TyMcclara

TyMcclara

Does anyone know anything about a Dean Edge-One J bass? I have searched high and low for some kind of information on one and have made no progress.
  2. bootsox

bootsox

what sort of things are you trying to find out? the most important thing I can tell you is that they're not very good
  3. TyMcclara

TyMcclara

What year were they produced. I was given one and I already know that they're not very good. haha
  4. darkstorm

darkstorm

I'll agree with the other two that dean edge 1 basses arent very good. Youd be better off looking at similiar priced Ibanez, Esp Ltd, and Peavey basses imo.