1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

INSTRUCTION IN GREENVILLE, SC

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by troutbum22, Dec 13, 2013.

1. troutbum22

troutbum22

Looking for a new instructor in Greenville or Easley, SC. Had fun with the last one but not a true bass instructor.

Thanks in advance

Maybe I should clarify.....our styles didn't really match and I need more structure. Bottom line, I need to find a new instructor.
  2. davidhilton

davidhilton Supporting Member

3. Ed Fuqua

Ed Fuqua

Greg Alewine would definitely be able to give you a good background in the fundamentals of music. He's been through the Armed Forces Music School, played with Navy bands and has been playing since his retirement from the military. I heard him when he was playing with some friends when I went back to Augusta GA for a visit in about 2003, he sounded great then.
    Eliot Wadopian lives in Asheville, I haven't heard him in person, but he's played with people I know.
  4. troutbum22

troutbum22

My travel schedule just changed a whole bunch for the 1st qtr of 2014. Thinking about purchasing TMBG and staying at the Holiday Inn Express.