1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Interesting Peavey Patriot listed on Montreal Kijiji

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MakoMan, Feb 18, 2013.

1. MakoMan

MakoMan Supporting Member

For anyone looking for a Peavey Patriot I found this one listed on Montreal Kijiji classifieds this morning.
    A few interesting things I noted. Painted headstock and rosewood fretboard. All the other Patriots I have seen have had a natural maple headstock and fretboard. Not sure if this was a special model.
    As well someone has added a bridge J pickup to this one. Anyway, thought some might find it interesting or could provide a little more info on this model.

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-bass-guitare-W0QQAdIdZ457423144
  2. MakoMan

MakoMan Supporting Member

And of course... before I could even copy a picture to put it up, the ad was cancelled... that didn't take long.
    Anyway I was able to capture a small photo before the ad was pulled:

Attached Files:

3. mech

mech

That is sweet looking! Never seen one like it before.

mech