1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Interfaces

Discussion in 'Ask Janek Gwizdala' started by 1a57bass, Aug 14, 2012.

1. 1a57bass

1a57bass

I'm getting new recording gear & will be recording myself and fellow musicians one at a time- What's better with a Macbook Pro & Logic, Duets or M Audio? The music store says Duets but its pretty pricey- Any suggestions?
  2. jarrydee

jarrydee

I can answer that, the duets are some what better, the preamps and the AD/DA are usually better in the Duet, those are the 2 main things to look at when buying a interface, all the rest of the stuff is usually the same!
  3. janekbass

janekbass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Founder and CEO of http://videobasslessons.tv
    I would say the Duet is definitely higher quality. I personally use the TC Electronic STudio Konnekt 48, Impact Twin, or Desktop Konnekt, and they kick ass. I highly recommend all of them depending on what your budget is of course.

Janek