1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Internal Trim Pots on the AD409

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by gregmon79, Feb 21, 2014.

1. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Hey all. So I recently picked up this pretty awesome delay and I'm enjoying quite a bit. I decided to start tweaking the internal trims and I'm having some difficulties getting it back to factory specs. I wanted to extend the delay time a little and I believe I did. I just want to know how to get it back to factory specs as well. Does anyone know how I'd go about doing this or know of a site I could go to to accomplish this? For as popular and well liked this delay is, I'd thought I'd find more info online about it. It's pretty simple in the end but it is a dang fine delay. Thanks to anyone that can help, because google searches didn't really yield much as of yet.

2. Dr Greenthumb

Dr Greenthumb Supporting Member

3. Pastrami

Pastrami

Cool but I'd still like to know what trimpot is which. I really want to extend the delay time on mine as I really love dirty repeats in a delay

4. Dr Greenthumb

Dr Greenthumb Supporting Member

Isn't it written on the PCB above or below each trimpot what they control? Here's the best guide for tweaking the trimpots, for more info I would contact EAR.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Thanks for that link. This is exactly what I was looking for. And yes, the trims are labeled. You will see it clearly if you look closely.