1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

TRADED ipod touch... ATTN: Users of MS-100BT or iStomp, you want this!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by WarriorJoe7, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Supporting Member

$175 shipped in conus. Overseas $10 more. Trade offers welcome (you can combine with other stuff in my signature also.)

My ipod touch 4th generation 32GB in good condition perfect screen, factory reset and then reloaded with 51 extra pedals for MS-100BT (which would cost you roughly $102 if you got them yourself) for a total of 131 pedals, plus 36 extra pedals for iStomp, plus stompbox (a $19.99 effects app.) I am only getting rid of this because of my upgrade to an ipad.

For extra money you can get hundreds of dollars of apps for musicians preloaded, such as iKaossilator, Sunrizer XS synth, Animoog for iphone, iMPC for iphone, Figure by propellerheads. You can get all the very best drum percussion apps like Funkbox, DM-1, Supermetronome groovebox, and Drumjam and a few others.

Funkbox is about 20 classic drum machines in one (from Roland TR808 to Linn.) DM-1 is a sequencer/drum machine with a bunch of great acoustic kit samples.
    SuperMetronome groovebox is an interesting groove sequencer. DrumJam is an AMAZING percussion app with grooves by Pete Lockett (maybe the most used current percussionist at this time... look him up.)

Here are the extra iStomp pedals included:

240 Plate Reverb
    3Q Tone EQ
    Angelic Choir
    CE Chorus
    DigiTech Amp Driver
    DigiTech Half-Pipe Overdrive
    DigiTech Phase Beam
    DigiTech RockIt Distortion
    DigiTech StratoBoost
    DigiTech Vintage Tape Delay
    DigiTech Xul End of the World Fuzz
    Dirty Robot
    DM Delay
    DOD FX13 Gonkulator Modulator
    DOD Overdrive
    Dope Grunge
    Flanger Affair
    Freeze Wah
    Fuzzy
    Glimmer Drive
    Lexicon Large Hall Reverb
    Magic Fingers Vibrato
    Opto Tremolo
    Red Compressor
    Red Coral Dual Detune
    Rodent Distortion
    Rotator
    Screamer Overdrive
    Snake Charmer
    Sound-Off
    Spring Tank
    Stone Phase
    Swing Shift
    Tone Boost
    Unplugged
    Vanishing Point Delay

Here are the MS-100BT pedals included (It has the standard models which come with the MS-100BT... abbout 80 pedals, plus the 51 I have purchased below. There may be 5 or 6 pedals that I don't have which are on the MS-60B, but most of them I bought. you'll have over 130 pedals in one box and be able to select 3 at a time :bassist:)

AcoBass Pre
    A-Filter
    Bass AutoWah
    Bass BB
    Bass Boost
    Bass Chorus
    Bass Cry
    Bass Detune
    Bass Ensemble
    Bass Flanger
    Bass GEQ
    Bass Muff
    Bass Octave
    Bass PEQ
    Bass Pitch
    Bass Synth
    BassDrive
    Carbon Delay
    D.I. Plus
    Defret
    DI5
    DirtyGate
    ModReverb
    SlowFLTR
    StdSyn
    StonePha
    Syn Tlk
    TapeEcho
    TS Drive
    Z-Syn
    ZTron
    acoustic
    Ag Amp
    ANA234 Cho
    B-Man
    Corona Cho
    DRIVE ECHO
    DualComp
    DualDigiDly
    Flip Top
    HOLY FLERB
    HRT3500
    ICE DELAY
    Mark B
    ParticleRev
    ShimmerRev
    SlapBackDly
    SMR
    SPACE HOLE
    SuperB
    SVT
  2. WarriorJoe7

I can also include ikaossilator and some other musician apps
  3. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Are the apps unlocked to be used for any user or are they purchased under your Apple ID?
  4. WarriorJoe7

The ipod is not unlocked. It will be with my apple id but i will disassociate the ipod from my account with the apps still on there. You will be able to log in with your own apple id and also use the apps.

You will not be able to put the apps on another device, or get them back if you delete them, unless you send it back to me.

Ive never had an unlocked apple device but i have heard if you go unlocked there is a way to get all the upgrades free from the app store. Dont know the details.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Didn't mean the device itself, just the app. IME having an app on a device that is not associated with your own Apple ID disallows updates since you need to enter the associated Apple ID it was purchased on..... Sooner or later the app becomes upstable due to not updating proper patches, fixes, etc with Apple's ever changing OS..... I actually deleted an up due to it being soooo unstable.
    Guess you can just NOT update the OS on the device and all should be fine.
    I was just curious if the apps were loaded some other way, but I guess its the latter. Thanks!
  7. WarriorJoe7

You actually cannot update the os on this device. It only goes to 6.1 and given the past track record, it will never be updated past this point. A lot of apps install an old version, whatever is most stable with 6.1

Since the os will never be able to be updated, it is unlikely that the apps will break. There is always a chance, but i would consider it very small.

I anticipate no problems, but i am here if you have some. $10 to ship it back and forth will take care of problems, or if you have a lot of good feedback i will set up a temporary password for you to update apps yourself. Anyways there is no risk at all until i die and Im young and healthy.
  8. WarriorJoe7

Gift to the goose
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.