1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Is that red ~Sears~ banner hanging up anyone else's computer?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Flux Jetson, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Flux Jetson

Flux Jetson

I know this isn't really bass guitar related per se. But it certainly is bass guitar forum related (as in Talk Bass Forum).

That red Sears banner ... every single time it shows up my mouse gets hangy, the scroll bar doesn't work right, I can't even close the page to start all over by opening a new browser window and coming back into TB.

That banner also never seems to load. It just sits there with that little spinny-gizmo in the center spinning around and around while my mouse gets hangy and the page is all afunk.

It happens every single time that red colored Sears banner loads up at the top of the screen. No other banners have ever made problems for me, for that matter nothing in Talk Bass has ever created issues for me (other than the occassional case of hoof-in-mouth disease which seems to strike folks now and then ;))

Mods? Admin?

Sorry to interrupt or bassage, but I needed this to get attention.

Thanks.

2. Blues Cat

Blues Cat Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing:D'Addario,Genz Benz,Truth Drums,Evans,SKB,Nordstrand pu's
    Broseph, FireFox + AdBlock Pro = no ad spam. ;)

Please consider becoming a supporting member of TalkBass after doing so.

3. BogeyBass

BogeyBass

clear your cookies
    clear your temp files
    update your browser
    update your flash

flash crash nothing surprising

4. Flux Jetson

Flux Jetson

Dang it! Every single time that stinkin' banner shows up my computer hangs! I was just in Photobucket, the banner showed up and my computer hung up again!

It still happens here in TB too. Wonder what the wuddup is with that?

5. Register to disable this ad