1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Is this bass over priced?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by GBassNorth, Nov 19, 2013.

1. GBassNorth

GBassNorth

Not sure what's behind the pricing on this used Warwick Corvette $$. I don't have any beef with GC or with Warwick, love em both but I just don't understand why this Corvette is going for $2000 used when you can get other used (non Rock bass and non Pro line) corvettes for under $1000. I'm sure I'm missing something but I just don't get it. Help me understand.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Stor...LE-NECK-RW-FB-WB-103113-109662283-i3489296.gc
  2. Bob Growler

Bob Growler

That is a 2009 Limited Edition, with an Olive top. Great Bass. $2,000 is too close to "new" street price for being used, however.
  3. GBassNorth

GBassNorth

Other than Olive top and limited run is there anything different about this used bass vs a regular used Corvette $$ at half the price? I really like the looks of it and have played $$ Corvettes in the past that were great but I just can't see twice he cost unless there's something more to it than just woods. Now if it were $1200 that would be a different story, guess I'm just dreaming.
  4. Bob Growler

Bob Growler