Is this "The One" ? :D

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rumblefisher, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Hey, good morning everyone!
    So, I just sold a bass that I loved to George, aka klanger (I'm sure you will love her too, George). Sweet Acacia with original Lane Poors, just serviced so the fretboard was shiner and smoother than brand new glass :)

Sad to see her go, but now I was on the hunt for a new bass. I think I found what I've wanted all along. Classic with a modern twist, versatile, (presumably) comfortable thin neck...

As a couple of you know, I sold a ridiculously rare emerald green Lakland 4-94 a couple of years ago when a family member of mine became gravely ill. Needed the money at the time to mitigate the cost of treatment as well as my schooling.

Seems like everything is coming full circle :)

What I will reveal: It is a Lakland, it was built by Ed Reynolds, and it is the cousin of the bass below...but it ain't no 4-94 (which means I'll just have to buy my old bass back if I ever can :D )

Attached are a pic of the bass' cousin and a teaser pic of the color on my new beautiful bass coming in.

Subscribe one, subscribe all! She'll be with me in about 2 wks, and the wait will surely kill me! In the meantime, I'll just have to stare longingly at the Lakland threads here :)

Attached Files: