1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

It's a Good Thing They Didn't Call Him Richard

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Supporting Member

2. Blind Rat

Blind Rat

Nurse !!!
  3. TOOL460002

TOOL460002

Wow. Michigan and NYC are pretty cold this time of year. There can't have been that much to expose given shrinkage and whatnot.
  4. Relic

Relic Cow are you? Supporting Member

Kind of makes ya wonder...
  5. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

:p Anthony, not sure if you are aware that Masters and Johnson were from St. Louis, and their research center was on the first floor of an apartment building on Kingshighway back in day (close to the Chase Hotel... the MonteClaire, which is still there). I dated a nurse in that building when I was in the house band at the Chase Hotel..... made for some interesting vibes... we will let it go at that:p

Even stranger, the band leader George Johnson, who ran one of the 'society big bands' in the 70's and 80's (and who I played for many times) was Virginia Johnson's ex husband!

St. Louis trivia.
  6. Dr. Cheese

Yeah, I forgot that they did their work at Washington University. So much stuff has happened around here. Ken, did that nurse ask you to cough?
  7. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

She actually asked me to do a lot of things:bag: That was a lifetime ago!!!! Ah, the crazy early 80's. I was doing a six nighter with Phil Driscoll (a moderately famous trumpet player/singer) at the Chase, and living there for free (not many/any of those gigs these days). After a couple years, the only people you knew of the opposite sex were nurses working the evening or night shift and waitresses. At my age back then, that was actually a good thing!
  8. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD

Man...it's getting to be that you can't even choke a chicken in public without getting arrested. Even if it's your own chicken!
  9. Dr. Cheese

The man should have lost his load in a public toilet like a respectable pervert!
  10. Dr. Cheese

Just remember and smile!
  11. Eric Perry

Eric Perry

Oh no you d'int!!! :D:D:D
  12. Dr. Cheese

As long he didn't sit on the seat with a "wide stance," and touch an undercover cop, he's safe!
  13. Bloodhammer

Bloodhammer Don't be ludicrous Supporting Member

I wonder if the cop had to beat him off public property with his nightstick...
  14. Eric Perry

Eric Perry

So, in essence, he'd get shafted? :bag:
  15. hover

hover

Couldn't he just claim this was an "in the field" study"? He could "get off". IT'S CALLED RESEARCH, PEOPLE! ;)