1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

It's a snowy night in the Northeast....

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JBNeedsBeer, Feb 8, 2013.

1. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer

For those of us that now have the extra free time and aren't playing a show on a Friday night because of the weather...

Is anyone running any fun effects related experiments? I'm messing around with the placement of my elements in my signal chain (now after the iron ether oxide, yet before the mountainking magnetar).
  2. mjac28

mjac28 50th Anniversary Ed Sullivan February 9, 1964 Gold Supporting Member

It's cold and dreary here in Ohio. I recently had the carpet in my music room cleaned and I'm slowly putting everything back but for now I'm just playing through my Meatsmoke Pre and my amp and I'm sitting here wondering why I have so many pedals?
  3. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

I have an interesting variation on this. I currently live in the northeast BUT I'm in the midwest for work-related stuff. I was supposed to get back tonight, and after a bunch of cancellations and an airline switch, I'm scheduled to get in tomorrow night (hopefully things have cleared up by then!).

Waiting for me is an Empress Multidrive that arrived hours after I left. Aside from seeing my wife and kids, not being able to play with it is the thing that's KILLING me!
  4. cheapbasslovin

cheapbasslovin

Well you know what they say, "Kids and wives will come and go, but a pedal lasts a lifetime."

Or something like that. :D.
  5. falconspatriots

falconspatriots Oh Word Supporting Member

I was experimenting with my new to me IE QF2<3 Just got in from shoveling...round 2 when I get up, for both the QF2 and the driveway.
  6. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right? Supporting Member

I...may have phrased that awkwardly, but you get the point. :D

7. Bassmike62

Bassmike62

^^^And some of us actually sorta believe it . Sorta.
    :D