1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Jack Cassady on Woodsongs

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by fuzzy beard, Jan 13, 2013.

1. fuzzy beard

fuzzy beard

I am watching Woodsongs like every sunday and today they have Hot Tuna on. So here is my question. What amp is it Jack is playing. Cant make the name out to much glare. It's a tube amp name starts with an A.

2. spacebassed

spacebassed

Allesandro Basset Hound. Did Michael Jonathan give his spiel about how American music is like a diamond that has many facets?:rollno:

3. fuzzy beard

fuzzy beard

Thanks! His tone was amazing! And Michael more or less made a maurder out of the banjo player for the other band that played tonight. He was born with only a thumb on his frettting hand. He was inspiring! And good!

4. spacebassed

spacebassed

The guy who plays with Mountain Heart? Watching him play is amazing. I saw Tony Rice sit in with them a couple years ago.

If you're ever in the Lexington area Woodsongs is worth checking out. You might have to sit through some Michael Jonathan songs. but it's worth it. A few years back I got to see Kaki King perform to an audience full of older folks - pretty different from her usual audience. :D

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fuzzy beard

fuzzy beard

Yeah mountain heart. I live up by Cincinnati so Lex isnt all that far. Would love to go to one of the shows i am going to look into that.

7. spacebassed

spacebassed

Michael Jonathan's songs always remind me of something that the hippie teacher from "Beavis and Butthead" would sing. ;)

8. fuzzy beard

fuzzy beard

Lol i like his music but he can be very drony. I really like the old style folk music.