1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jackson CBX Hardshell Case

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by davegt666, Feb 1, 2014.

1. davegt666

davegt666

Hello all. I just got a new Jackson CBX that rocks! I want to put it in a hardcase but the headstock worries me about finding a proper case that will fit. I was thinking of maybe getting a SKB 44, however will the bass fit in a case like that? I went to my local GC and other stores in my area but they didnt have a great selection that I was impressed with. Gearhounds has a case that is molded to the shape of the bass but I've never ordered from them before so I don't know. Thoughts?

Thanks.
  2. davegt666

davegt666

3. Liam McMonigle

Liam McMonigle

Good luck finishing one, I cannot find one anywhere to fit my JS3V. Nice bass though!
    Here's mines ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391332714.225655.jpg
  4. awilkie84

awilkie84

5. davegt666

davegt666

I thought it was difficult finding one for a four string but I can't imagine the difficulty for the 5 with it's longer headstock and wider neck. Thanks I am still on the hunt for a case that won't break the bank because the jackson molded case from gearhounds is going to cost a pretty penny after shipping and taxes.
  6. davegt666

davegt666

7. awilkie84

awilkie84

THe body's actually about the same size as the P I have. I left my strap on for extra padding& the neck brace in the case stops the bass from moving quite well.
  8. davegt666

davegt666

That's great to hear. I think Ill go ahead and order it. It's not too expensive either. Thanks for the input.