1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jacksonville, FL CL deal- Danelectro Longhorn reissue, $100

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by JoePlaysDaBass, Nov 29, 2012.

1. JoePlaysDaBass

JoePlaysDaBass Gold Supporting Member

Not affiliated in any way. I'll scoop her up if its still around tomorrow afternoon. I wouldn't mind, though, if one of you would spare me from this gas attack ;)

Looks like a late 90s Korean model, not the newer Chinese.Check out the stacked knobs!

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/msg/3442142994.html
  2. electracoyote

electracoyote

I have this identical bass. That is a great price. It won't last long.
  3. 1stnamebassist

1stnamebassist

I would love to get my hands on that. I wonder if they would be willing to ship it. I'm in Ft Myers but thats a long trip to Jacksonville. I just picked up a blackburst Dano the other day and i'm loving it!
  4. nutdog

nutdog Supporting Member

That's pretty cheap as GAS attacks go. Hope you get it. Can't go wrong for $100.
  5. JoePlaysDaBass

JoePlaysDaBass Gold Supporting Member

I made the call this afternoon. He told me it sold a couple hours after he posted it, and he hadn't gotten around to taking it down yet. Bummer.
  6. Floridabwoy

Floridabwoy Supporting Member

I emailed and texted with no answer on friday.