1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jaguar Bass Vintage pickups?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Bebo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Bebo

Bebo

I have been recently playing more my Jaguar basses, and have noticed how good and clearly defined they sound. I am feeling inclined towards using them in one of my new Jazz basses, but so far have not been able to find these exact pickups anywhere. They appear as "dual vintage-style single-coil Jazz Bass® pickups" in the Fender site.
    Who knows which of the available Fender pickups are these Jaguar pickups?
  2. antoniolopez90

antoniolopez90 Supporting Member

sometimes people sell them in the classifieds I know I have seen them there a few times. You might try a search in there or posting a wanted ad, someone likely has a parts drawer with a set.

Then there is ebay for new bass pulls.