1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Jaguar Modern Player Body Loaded FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ctpunk, Feb 5, 2014.

1. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

$100

2011 Fender Jaguar Modern Player Body. Not a Squire but it is Crafted in China. Its all original minus I painted the pick guard a flat black. I have a new gloss black PG Ill throw in as well.

Pups are original but need to be wired back up. I had upgraded them to a different set but keeping those for another project. Also has holes for a bridge cover but no longer have it.

A few blemishes here and there as pictured but overall nice.

Should work with any Jazz or P neck but I could be wrong, just don't know enough about these to guarantee anything. Someone here def knows better than I do. The neck that was on it fit into a P no issues.

Would like to trade it for a Jazz or Darkstar body, prefer black or white.

Or Paypal asking [DEL]$125[/DEL] $100 shipped cotus. Will throw $$ at a modified Jazz/Darkstar body in addition to a trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

If my lack of feedback is a concern to anyone please know I have great ebay feedback and will discuss anything over the phone to answer any questions and work out an honest deal.

Thanks.

3. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

Bump $100 shipped or trade

4. christpncher

christpncher

Dibs!!

I think Im gonna go black and maple on this one

5. Register to disable this ad