1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Jaguar Modern Player Body Loaded FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ctpunk, Feb 5, 2014.

1. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

$100

2011 Fender Jaguar Modern Player Body. Not a Squire but it is Crafted in China. Its all original minus I painted the pick guard a flat black. I have a new gloss black PG Ill throw in as well.

Pups are original but need to be wired back up. I had upgraded them to a different set but keeping those for another project. Also has holes for a bridge cover but no longer have it.

A few blemishes here and there as pictured but overall nice.

Should work with any Jazz or P neck but I could be wrong, just don't know enough about these to guarantee anything. Someone here def knows better than I do. The neck that was on it fit into a P no issues.

Would like to trade it for a Jazz or Darkstar body, prefer black or white.

Or Paypal asking [DEL]$125[/DEL] $100 shipped cotus. Will throw $$ at a modified Jazz/Darkstar body in addition to a trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

If my lack of feedback is a concern to anyone please know I have great ebay feedback and will discuss anything over the phone to answer any questions and work out an honest deal.

Thanks.
  3. ctpunk

ctpunk Supporting Member

Bump $100 shipped or trade
  4. christpncher

christpncher

Dibs!!

I think Im gonna go black and maple on this one
  5. Register to disable this ad