1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jazz bass neck .....these any good?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by chandman1004, Nov 20, 2013.

1. chandman1004

chandman1004

2. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD

They look nice, and are at a pretty decent price...a little higher then Mighty Mite, and a good bit lower than Allparts. I think it'd be worth trying.
  3. chandman1004

chandman1004

I should have explained a little better. I am wanting to get a high quality neck, even considering a Fender American Standard neck. But this looks so tempting at the price. decisions, decisions..
  4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

They are higher than Mighty Mite because they are just Mighty Mite necks that some guy does the fretwork on.

My advice is to pass, get a neck from Mighty Mite, and pay a local lutheir to dress the frets when you have him install the neck, that way a pro can shim it or whatever else may need to be done to the final setup.