1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Jazz Bass Style Knobs ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

This is a 3 knob set of Jazz bass style knobs, black with the single white line on top ... they are the press on type, which would go on a splined shaft, similar to what is used on the Squiers ... two larger volume knobs, and one smaller tone knob ...

I purchased these on here and in between ordering them and receiving them, I cleaned my parts drawer out ... and you guessed it, I found 3 sets of Jazz knobs ...

No need at all for these now, I did try one on a Squier splined shaft pot I had loose and it fit nice and tight ... probably would be a good inexpensive set if somone wanted to replace the imitation chrome knobs on a Squier Jazz or ?? ... pretty much just paying for cost to get them to you at ... $3.50 shipped ...to lower 48 only please

These would probably be something like these that I just saw on Ebay ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Fend...Accessories&hash=item4605b2c7e2#ht_2452wt_846
  2. slickbass3

slickbass3

I'll take them.
  3. slickbass3

slickbass3

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

slick, I responded to your PM, but for your '78 Jazz I am sure you have solid shaft pots ... and these will NOT work on solid shafts .. they are intended for the split shaft pots with splines that do not need a set screw to hold them on ...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. slickbass3

slickbass3

I responded to your PM

These should work.

Thanks Tom

sg
  7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

.. and gone ... thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.