Jazz Bass Style Knobs ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by tjh, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

This is a 3 knob set of Jazz bass style knobs, black with the single white line on top ... they are the press on type, which would go on a splined shaft, similar to what is used on the Squiers ... two larger volume knobs, and one smaller tone knob ...

I purchased these on here and in between ordering them and receiving them, I cleaned my parts drawer out ... and you guessed it, I found 3 sets of Jazz knobs ...

No need at all for these now, I did try one on a Squier splined shaft pot I had loose and it fit nice and tight ... probably would be a good inexpensive set if somone wanted to replace the imitation chrome knobs on a Squier Jazz or ?? ... pretty much just paying for cost to get them to you at ... $3.50 shipped ...to lower 48 only please

These would probably be something like these that I just saw on Ebay ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-Of-Fend...Accessories&hash=item4605b2c7e2#ht_2452wt_846

2. slickbass3

slickbass3

3. slickbass3

slickbass3

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

slick, I responded to your PM, but for your '78 Jazz I am sure you have solid shaft pots ... and these will NOT work on solid shafts .. they are intended for the split shaft pots with splines that do not need a set screw to hold them on ...

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. slickbass3

slickbass3

I responded to your PM

These should work.

Thanks Tom

sg

7. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

.. and gone ... thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.