1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Jerzy Drozd Excellency 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Spencer!, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spencer!

Spencer! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Stompbox designer/builder for 3Leaf Audio
    I've gone back and forth on selling this for a while now but it needs to go now that I use my P bass for 90% of gigs.

2004 Jerzy Drozd Excellency 5 string. I'm the original owner. Etimoe body, exhibition burl maple top, maple neck, ebony board. Split coil pickups and an Aguilar OBP-2 preamp with active/passive switch and passive tone knob. It has a satin oil finish and some natural players wear and a few small dings (I am a player, after all).

I just got this bass back from Mike Lull's shop where it was refretted, trued and PLEK'ed. It plays like a dream. Weighs 9 pounds and ships in a custom ATA flight case.

I'd much prefer a cash sale, but I might entertain a trade for the right Wal, Zon, F Bass, maybe a Fodera...let me know if you have something interesting.

***Traded 8/11/2014***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. Neuroman

Neuroman BHPD - Forget about me. Save yourselves! Supporting Member

Wow!!!!!

Absolutely stunning!

What do these sound like?

3. benchpress11782

benchpress11782

4. Spencer!

Spencer! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Stompbox designer/builder for 3Leaf Audio
    The tone is thick and clear with a strong B. Warm but with an extended high end. The pickups lean more towards the single coil sound.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.