1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jesu distortion/OD

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by necropain, Jul 6, 2013.

1. necropain

necropain

so i realize that this is probably a really dumb question but does anyone know what the bassist of Jesu is using for OD/Dist. as far as i knew he used a Proco Rat, BUT someone else has told me he uses a Sansamp Bass Driver and then someone else said he uses a Fuzzrocious Rat Tail, to which someone else said it is a Rat King. so someone who knows please enlighten me as to what he uses. i was about to just buy a Rat in attempt to get this tone so yeah this may effect my purchase decision.
  2. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    If they're using a rat king/tail, it's news to me. If this is the case, it was purchased used or bought through a dealer. That would be cool.
  3. skulletwhip

skulletwhip

It always sounded Rat like to me. I wanna know how the hell they got the sound on "Friends are Evil"
  4. necropain

necropain

i agree with this anyone know?