JHS Mini Foot Fuzz

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by NathanT96, Jan 22, 2013.

1. NathanT96

NathanT96

Hey,

I posted this on The Gear Page about a month ago and didn't get any replies, so hopefully I can here. I've been looking at the JHS Mini Foot Fuzz and I have been trying to find some comments about it or videos of it being played on bass. Has anyone ever used this pedal for bass if so, can you give me an idea on how it sounds? Or is there anyone vids of someone playing it on bass?

Thanks,

Nathan
  2. 456or7strings

456or7strings

Try this link: http://youtu.be/Wt6car_3z4E

I should be getting my MFF hopefully next week and I'll be trying it with my Carvin SB5000 and EBMM Bongo 5HH.
  3. NathanT96

NathanT96

Do you know of any other vids which demonstrate the different sounds from it, other than just the fuzz being cranked and using a phaser with it which sounds terrible?

Thanks for the reply.
  4. 456or7strings

456or7strings

I couldn't find any other videos, however, I just received mine. A bass playing friend was over & we took turns playing with it. In his words, it put his Big Muff to shame. He immediately started looking for a used one online - I got mine used from Guitar Center for $80. We played it with my Bongo 5HH & Carvin SB5000 through a MarkBass SD800 and TC electronic RS210 & RS212 (had my tc RH450 packed up).

It definitely is a great fuzz & I liked it better on bass than guitar.
  5. Register to disable this ad