Jingle Bells!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Crazyeelboy, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Crazyeelboy

Crazyeelboy Gold Supporting Member

We just finalized our version of Jingle Bells. It is really something very different - give it a listen and let me know what you think. You can find it on our SoundCloud page (it is the first song, along with the rest from our new album):

www.soundcloud.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette

If you love the tracks and need to own them, there are lots of purchase options on our site (www.fwnb.net – go to the Store page), iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon and on Sound Cloud itself (they have a Buy button), but my main goal here is to share the music with you.

2. Hawkbone

Hawkbone Supporting Member

Privet! That was a cool version of jingle bells. Digging your other tunes as well.

p.s. think you will like the Canadian band Big Sugar

3. Crazyeelboy

Thanks. Our guitarist/signer is Canadian - I'll ask him whether he knows that band and will check them out myself.

4. Hawkbone

Hawkbone Supporting Member

oh, well maybe there's some influence there and that's why I thought of Big Sugar when I listened to your tracks. Any canuck guitarist who doesn't live under a rock at least knows about Big Sugar and Gordie Johnston, and most guitarists I know revere Gordie as being the one of the world's best.

Anyway, buying your LP - great stuff! Do you have CDs for sale in Russia? I have some Russian friends who could pick me up a copy.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Crazyeelboy

Thanks for this. We aren't really selling CDs, but we do have some promo copies. Drop me a PM and we'll mail one to you.