1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Jingle Bells!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Crazyeelboy, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Crazyeelboy

Crazyeelboy Gold Supporting Member

We just finalized our version of Jingle Bells. It is really something very different - give it a listen and let me know what you think. You can find it on our SoundCloud page (it is the first song, along with the rest from our new album):

www.soundcloud.com/frenchwhorenamedbabette

If you love the tracks and need to own them, there are lots of purchase options on our site (www.fwnb.net – go to the Store page), iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon and on Sound Cloud itself (they have a Buy button), but my main goal here is to share the music with you.
  2. Hawkbone

Hawkbone Supporting Member

Privet! That was a cool version of jingle bells. Digging your other tunes as well.

p.s. think you will like the Canadian band Big Sugar
  3. Crazyeelboy

Thanks. Our guitarist/signer is Canadian - I'll ask him whether he knows that band and will check them out myself.
  4. Hawkbone

Hawkbone Supporting Member

oh, well maybe there's some influence there and that's why I thought of Big Sugar when I listened to your tracks. Any canuck guitarist who doesn't live under a rock at least knows about Big Sugar and Gordie Johnston, and most guitarists I know revere Gordie as being the one of the world's best.

Anyway, buying your LP - great stuff! Do you have CDs for sale in Russia? I have some Russian friends who could pick me up a copy.
  5. Crazyeelboy

Thanks for this. We aren't really selling CDs, but we do have some promo copies. Drop me a PM and we'll mail one to you.