1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

JMJ update 3/7/14

Discussion in 'Ask Justin Meldal-Johnsen' started by jmjbassplayer, Mar 7, 2014.

1. jmjbassplayer

jmjbassplayer Justin Meldal-Johnsen

Though you've all seen me making feints in this direction, I'm going to announce now that the lion's share of my 2014 will be spent performing live on tour with Beck.

My record producing work will still move forward, but obviously more slowly due to the time available. I'll be working on certain projects while I travel, and during some of the breaks.

Towards the end of the year, I will have some announcements regarding new recording projects, as well as others that will be wrapping up around then.

For now, it's the right time for me to return to my "natural habitat" of performing music live on a regular basis again. I sure look forward to seeing some of you out there. Thanks for the support!

2. Dan Bozek

Dan Bozek

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist, D'addario Strings
    Awesome!! Here is to hoping for a good year for you.

3. ETThompson

ETThompson Supporting Member

Great, hope you come to Ohio!

4. Dan Bozek

Dan Bozek

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist, D'addario Strings

I also hope you come to Ohio. Or Pittsburgh. :^)

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. winston

winston

Not too shabby, as far as "day jobs" go!

Love the songs I've heard so far, gotta pick up the album and catch you on tour!

7. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    It's a hard life. It someone's got to do it.

I'll defo be coming out to watch beck if you come Europe.

8. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

That's great news, Justin. I'm sure it's going to be exciting for you to have substantial live-performance time after this break, especially with your old compadre.

I'm also very glad to have it confirmed that I'll see you rockin' at Pitchfork!