1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

joe barden jb4 price?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by b_ryceeeee, Dec 20, 2012.

1. b_ryceeeee

b_ryceeeee

been trying to look around and find a good price on the jb4's. anybody know where i can find them at a good price?
  2. amimbari

amimbari

you mean this?
    [​IMG]
  3. Nedmundo

Nedmundo Supporting Member

Call Phil Jacoby at Philtone. (Philtone.com) He gave me a good price on the five string version.
  4. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

Just a warning...I had a very bad customer service experience with Joe Barden myself. Let's just say I'll never touch another Barden product. Look elsewhere. Fralin, Nordstrand, Lollar...all great pickups who stand behind their product.
  5. TN WOODMAN

TN WOODMAN

I have Barden pickups in a Tele, Strat and Les Paul Jr. Love them for guitar, have yet to try any bass models but intend to. Never had a need for customer service, so no problems there.

Unless you buy used, just get them direct. Used hold their value and you're unlikely to find much discount on new ones.
  6. mmbongo

mmbongo Supporting Member

Pray you never do. But my issue was with a brand new set of pickups. If yours are still working, you should be good to go.
  7. b_ryceeeee

b_ryceeeee

so it looks like the only price i could find so far is around $260 for the set. i think i might just wait a bit to see if they pop up around here first. hopefully i find one before i go back to hawaii in feb.
  8. b_ryceeeee

b_ryceeeee

if anybody has a set of joe bardens there willing to sell please let me know