1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Just Joined this wonderful forum.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by JayJohnMason, Feb 13, 2014.

1. JayJohnMason

JayJohnMason

Heya, My name is Jay and I'm from Kidderminster in England(It's by Birmingham) I started playing Bass in 2011 and then I switched to guitar for a couple of years and now I've recently gone back to bass as I seem to enjoy it more whilst feeling alot more passionate when playing.
    Currently I have a Roland Cube 60xl(Bass) and 40xl(Guitar) and I play a old crappy Rally bass but I'm looking to buy 3 new Vintage(JHS) Basses when I get the money ofcourse.
    Anyway...Hi..:)
  2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Hi. Welcome.
  3. JayJohnMason

JayJohnMason

Any threads I should be keeping my eye on especially ?
  4. bassteban

bassteban

Off topic is full of funny
  5. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

6. JayJohnMason

JayJohnMason

Alright, I'll have a look around.