1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Just ordered a Stingray 4 HH...

Discussion in 'Bass Central' started by JoshXR, Aug 9, 2012.

1. JoshXR

JoshXR

Shout out to Grasshopper for the great service, can't wait to get my Stingray, gonna be very similar to this bad boy:

[​IMG]

:bassist::hyper::cool:
  2. bassman700

bassman700

Very cool! Thinking aboutgetting one myself!
  3. BassCentral

BassCentral

Thanks for the business! We appreciate it very much.
  4. bibimaru

bibimaru

I also have a HH myself, boy you're in for a ride! Very nice color combination, don't forget to post pictures of it when you get it!

Have fun!
  5. jefff100

jefff100

I bought my Stingray 5 with HH pickups from Bass Central back in January / Febuary timeframe from Bass Central. I couldnt be happier. Grasshopper & Beaver were both very helpful and patiently answerd my numerous questions and emails.

Now I'm waiting for work to send me back to Orlando again so I can visit their store in person.

Jeff
  6. RiverFunk

RiverFunk

I played a Warwick for 8 years and just got a StingRay HH 4 a month ago and it has been WOW. Perfection. The Warwick is probably going!
  7. Tunaman

Tunaman Supporting Member

I'll second that & I haven't even bought anything from them yet! ha ha