Just ordered from Zzounds

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Torkk, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Torkk

Torkk

Well, I just jumped on a new Fendor Bronco 40 from zzounds. Crap I think I'm in trouble with their payments options. But I did good, I just ordered the amp. Judging by what I read here and reviews, this thing should sound better than the Vypr VIP1 I tried out.

I was leaning towards the Amp 108 or a Behringer, but I like the modeling and effects options on the Bronco.

Now to wait for the fedex truck in a couple of days:hyper::hyper::hyper:

2. Linnin

Linnin

Excellent Choice! :D

3. edencab

edencab

you'll love it...I'm playing on mine right now......it is plenty darn loud and sounds great, lots of tone options, models etc.....try the Bassman '59 orange setting, Gain through Master dials at about 1 o'clock, Comp about 10, no FX

4. johnnynitro

johnnynitro

I Love zzzounds !!! ALWAYS very nice !!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Torkk

Torkk

Amp came today, it shipped out yesterday. Damn fast, Im glad they are in Jersey.

I played around with it for a bit before I had to put my pc back together. She sounds really nice.

7. bracchus

bracchus

I have ordered 1 Schecter C-5 custom, 1 Fender MIM Jazz 4, 1 Fender Jazz American Deluxe V, 1 Fender Rumble 4x10, 1 Eden XLT 4x10, and 1 SWR Working PRO 700. I have bought them all through the Play as you Pay program. Excellent customer service. Fast, free shipping! They are my go to retailer for large purchases.