1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Just wanted to say thank you to all in this site !! Great site..

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Jason72, Dec 23, 2013.

1. Jason72

Jason72

This is some pictures of my dads Bass he left to me i know I have to find an original bridge but still a very nice bass with a great story of it and my dad here it is in an article short story!! R.I.P Daddy..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Jason72

Jason72

Hello my name is Jason My dad passed May 3rd 2013 with his battle of cancer..He lived an amazing life And yes I miss him very much but he is no longer in pain..Anyhow my dad joined the Army at the age of 14 and is the youngest man to ever graduate Airborne School..He also led a Country Music Carrier while and after the Army and Air Force..He was A member of the 101st and did a term in the Air Force to get his flight wings in the 60's the Beatles did the middle set at an NCO club in Germany where my dad was the main show...Any how I have lots of Articles to show but can't post them here for some reason..Any how I am trying to find out what year this Fender Telecaster Bass is..My dad said 68 some say 69 i'm not sure anymore...Need help and Also My dad was inducted into the Georgia Country Music Hall of Fame..

3. Geni758

Geni758

That is some very cool memorabilia of your dad. You are obviously very proud of him. Thanks for sharing it with us.