1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

K&K double big twin UB pickup....read

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by richst, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richst

richst Supporting Member

I bought this recently for my EUB which is an old BSX 5 string. This is a snarly sounding pickup system. I was looking for the exact opposite to offset the snarly sounding magnetic pickup already on the bass. In the process of pulling the pickups off of the bridge I broke one. I cut the lead and separated the wires to prevent a short. I tried it on my 4 string acoustic bass and the remaining 4 pickups work perfectly. If you wanna try it out I'll sell it for $30 shipped. Comes with enough double sided goo tape to mount it 2 more times. Don't cover the whole pad. Cut a small square of the tape. It is strong stuff so you don't need to cover the whole pickup with it. That makes it easier to pull it off later without busting them. Comes with all the original paperwork.

Attached Files:

• KK 1.jpg
      KK 1.jpg
      File size:
      113.8 KB
      Views:
    • KK3.jpg
      KK3.jpg
      File size:
      90.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Markse