1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

K&K double big twin UB pickup....read

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by richst, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I bought this recently for my EUB which is an old BSX 5 string. This is a snarly sounding pickup system. I was looking for the exact opposite to offset the snarly sounding magnetic pickup already on the bass. In the process of pulling the pickups off of the bridge I broke one. I cut the lead and separated the wires to prevent a short. I tried it on my 4 string acoustic bass and the remaining 4 pickups work perfectly. If you wanna try it out I'll sell it for $30 shipped. Comes with enough double sided goo tape to mount it 2 more times. Don't cover the whole pad. Cut a small square of the tape. It is strong stuff so you don't need to cover the whole pickup with it. That makes it easier to pull it off later without busting them. Comes with all the original paperwork.

Attached Files:

• KK 1.jpg
      KK 1.jpg
      File size:
      113.8 KB
      Views:
    • KK3.jpg
      KK3.jpg
      File size:
      90.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Markse