1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

K&K Model 97 preamp...like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by blowinblue, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blowinblue

blowinblue official non-user of Fender and Ampeg Supporting Member

For sale is my K&K Model 97 pre-amplifier. This unit is in the exact same condition as when it came out of the factory sealed box. It was purchased new to go along with an Azola BugBass. That experiment lasted only a few months. I quickly realized that lessons and a huge investment in time were required to learn the upright properly. The Azola is long gone but this was hiding in my music room closet. This particular pre is no longer being made by K&K.

Selling price is $65.00 shipped. I will ship to the lower 48 states only. Accepted methods of payment would be a bank check issued by any United States based bank or a U.S. Postal Service money order. I do not accept PayPal. Not interested in any trades. Low ball offers will be ignored.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

M. M.
  2. blowinblue

blowinblue official non-user of Fender and Ampeg Supporting Member

Sold. Thanks, Talkbass. :thumbsup: