1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Keeping only one: GK MB500 fusion or Genz shuttle 6.2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jobu3, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe Supporting Member

I think I like the gk a little better but honestly they're both awesome. Only need one. So whichever goes first, I keep the other.

Gallien Krueger mb500 fusion with gk gig bag. Excellent condition. Louder than the 6.2 or at least more perceived due to its more forward voicing. A little more aggressive sounding but still tons of clarity. Brilliant stratospheric highs. Tight deep bottom. Eq and two setting contour knob make it very interactive. $500 shipped OBO with the bag.

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.2 with Warwick gig bag. Excellent condition. A little more straight forward than the gk. Studio clean tone. Airy highs. Amazing clarity. Deep round bottom. Voicing filters are great. $375 shipped OBO with the bag.

PM me with offers and questions. No trades. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1389461241.686177.jpg

Attached Files:

2. jobu3

3. jobu3

The genz 6.2 is sold.

4. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Wise choice ;), IMO.

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.