For Sale/Trade KEN SMITH BMT 6 "G" ELITE- MINT & REducED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SlickB, Apr 10, 2014.

1. SlickB

SlickB Gold Supporting Member

I am the original owner of this instrument. My wife and I are downsizing. I'm selling all the musical instruments and gear I've aquired I don't need or want. The Ken Smith bass I have is absolutely perfect! It was such a large investment I have treated it like it was porcelain. It was never gigged, and never left my home. The instrument is as new as the day I bought it. These BMT Elite G series Smiths are supposed to be a bit rare and highly regarded. I can testify it sounds and plays fantastic. I can't use a 6 string, if it was a 4 it would be a keeper. The bass comes in it's original case with all the accessories provided by Ken. Please see the specs sheet photos for detailed info.
    I understand this is a big investment, please check my feedback- The bass is absolutely mint!!!

S O L D

(You may have seen the bass advertised before. I agreed to hold the bass for another TB member while he was on vacation. Unfortunately he received bad financial news upon his return and couldn't go through with the sale. Perhaps lucky news for you)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  2. otisduo

otisduo Supporting Member

3. otisduo

otisduo Supporting Member

What has the price been lowered to?

4. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. rwider

rwider Supporting Member

7. SlickB

SlickB Gold Supporting Member

WEIGHT = 9 Lbs, according to my bath room scale. Not sure the best way the weigh a bass but it did measure accurately our luggage for a recent travel.