Killer dirt pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BawanaRik, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik Supporting Member

I'm giving TB a chance at these pedals before I hit the Bay.

First is a Marshall Gov'nor The original with the box. Great pedal. The one I would never sell. The one I'm selling as I attempt to restructure my life to a less materialistic state.

This will be lesson for me.

I'll do this for $140 including shipping CONUS.

Schaller fuzz box. Another put this in my casket.

I bought this off a vender on the Leidseplein. Great pedal It's missing a couple of the screws on the bottom. TB super deal $175 shipped CONUS.

Fuzz Factory Clone. Love the paint job. Love the pedal. Love the sound and really enjoy the fact it's uncontrollable. This is not a stable plug and play pedal.

Well actually if you plug it in and leave it it will play itself. Gates oscillates, and does more than any other fuzz I've got.

It will even do fuzz given a chance. And the paint job. I'll ship this CONUS for $100. This is the craziest fuzz I have. Let's do a price drop to $90. It's a beautiful day drop!

If it isn't the craziest fuzz you have when you buy it please talk to me. I would find that interesting.

I'm giving TB the chance to get theses before the Bay gets them. Once their listed on the bay it's hard to pull them now. So if you want them go for it.

Attached Files:

2. BawanaRik

And a Fuzz Package deal of $350 for all of them.

The Schaller has the plastic box. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I've seen this Schaller pedal for $350.

Here they are all for 350. Get them before the Bay.

Buy tonight and tomorrow I'll ship them!

3. BawanaRik

I'm waiting payment on the Schaller. Give me a couple more reasons to go to the PO tomorrow.

4. BawanaRik

Schaller is gone. Gov is getting close.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. BawanaRik

And another round of pedals switches earthly ownership.

Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.