1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

King Slap king for electric bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by Thedeadking, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Thedeadking

Thedeadking Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I have a Black tuxedo King Slap king in really good shape. Set up with Superior Bass work whackers. No breaks or repairs and has a non King gig bag. I'd like to trade it for an electric bass or guitar of equal value. I can add cash to the bass for the right deal but i'm ideally looking for a straight trade. I prefer 5 or 6 + string basses nothing fretless. I'm open to offers so send me a message on what you have. I have no interest in selling though only trading at this time. I'm in the Cincinnati area and willing to drive between 2-3 hours to meet if a serious trade offer comes along. I will NOT ship unless you have a Modulus, Zon, or Status for trade.
  2. HotRoded

HotRoded

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

You've got PM.
  3. Thedeadking

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bump. Still looking for trades. I have no interest in selling at this time.
  4. Thedeadking

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

will trade for the right F style mandolin.