1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Knobs (Sadowsky, Fender Jazz, Lakland)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Perytion, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Perytion

Perytion

Just clearing out some of my unused knob collection. All prices include shipping to the lower 48. PayPal is fine.

1. Sadowsky style aluminum knobs in black with white position marker. Bought these a few months ago off Best Bass Gear. Only had them installed for about two days, never left the house. In as-new condition. Set of 5. [del]$35[/del] SOLD!

2. Fender Jazz knobs. Taken off a MIM Fender Jazz. They've seen some action, but they still look pretty good. Set of 3. [del]$5[/del] SOLD!

3. Lakland black metal knobs. Pulled off a Lakland 55-01; three went to another project, so I have these two. Also seen some action, but also still look good. Set of 2. [del]$7[/del] $5

[​IMG]
  2. Puma

Puma Supporting Member

PM sent
  3. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

What size pot shaft do these knobs fit? I'm looking for knobs for 1/4" shaft.
  4. Perytion

Perytion

All PM's replied.

I believe all of these are meant for 6mm shafts.

Jazz knobs SOLD!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent
  7. Perytion

Perytion

All PM's replied.

Sadowsky knobs sold pending payment. The two black Lakland knobs are all that's left! Price reduced to $5 shipped!
  8. Perytion

Perytion

The Sadowsky's are gone.