1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Kolstein Bass trunk, SF Bay Area, $800 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by darjama, Feb 10, 2014.

1. darjama

darjama

I've got a Kolstein bass trunk I bought to help me move across country, but really have no additional use for. Prior owner was with the NSO, so it's pretty well traveled. It's well used but pretty secure. I took a closeup of the major dings along the bottom rail.

Can't ship it obviously, but if you're a reasonable distance away I can drive it to you or meet you half way.

[DEL]$800[/DEL] $600 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Hqubed

Hqubed Supporting Member

In the for what it is worth and to help you expand your market I have shipped mine (empty) coast to coast for $85 using http://www.busfreighter.com/. Service is not fast (10 days - 2 weeks) and tracking is horrible so would not ship a bass this way, but it has gotten it done to have the case meet up with us to come home.

Best with your sale.
  3. darjama

darjama

Thanks, if someone was willing to go that route I would explore it.
  4. darjama

darjama

price reduced, make an offer, I'm a motivated seller. We've got twins due in less than a month, and need the storage space.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. darjama

darjama

Bump! Make me an offer, really!