1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Kolstein Fendt 7/8 Bass for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by touchingbass, Dec 10, 2013.

1. touchingbass

touchingbass

This is a Kolstein "Fendt" 7/8 size Upright Bass made in 2000. It has been my primary instrument for over 10 years, and is totally 'Played in". I have used it on recordings and performances with many jazz luminaries. It has been set up by Arnold Schnitzer, Bill Merchant, and at the David Gage shop. A new fingerboard of pure black ebony was installed in 2010, and it has a customized bridge, tailpiece and tuning machines. It gets a huge sound and would suit the jazz or classical player wonderfully. It's really a wonderful instrument, worth far more than I am asking here. It can be heard here: www.lorincohen.com

Pic's can be seen here: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/msg/4238617318.html