1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Korean Squier Precision bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ClassicalJ23, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ClassicalJ23

ClassicalJ23

Hello!
    Does anyone the know the allen wrench size for a 1995 korean squier ll p bass?:meh:
  2. TheAnalogKid

TheAnalogKid Yer Doin' GREAT!!!! Supporting Member

I take it you mean truss rod Allen size?

If that's the case, I recommend (read: my opinion) buying a set of cheap METRIC Allen-type wrenches. You can get these for way less than 10 bucks. I believe the truss rod screw will be between ~ 4-5mm, I say this because my MIK Ibanez used a 4mm Allen-type screw for the truss rod.

Side note: Japanese & Korean Squier basses are very nice. I had an MIJ Jazz; I regret selling it!
  3. yellofury

yellofury

4. bassbully

bassbully Endorsed by The PHALEX CORN BASS..mmm...corn! Supporting Member

Yes get a good truss rod wrench its worth it. I just got an 89' MIK squier II that had a bad bow but with a little work its a real player now. I love MIJ Squiers, this is my first MIK and its a keeper.