1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Korg AX3000B Keep or Sell?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by chienmort, Jan 21, 2014.

1. chienmort

chienmort

I bought the AX3000B and have used it s bit. I am reviewing my gear and want to know from other users why they would keep it or why they would sell it.

What are the best effects and what not to do?

2. chienmort

chienmort

Does no one either love or hate the AX3000B?

3. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

keep

it's a great unit. the chorus on there is so great, and its so widely programmable- it's awesome for verb/chorus/echo types of sounds.

it has the best envelope filter i've ever used on there. i almost kept my old one just for that.

only downside (as you'd expect) is that all the amp sim / overdrives are complete crap.

but for the price they were (they're discontinued, right?) they were great.

4. chienmort

chienmort

I am not bothered about the sims, maybe I should add a fuzz/overdrive/distortion pedal?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

I love mine. The filter od compressor sound I get is awesome. However I don't use it much. Mostly cause I just have to many pedals.
    I love to sell pedals to try other ones but I don't see myself selling this one. A big reason is the going rate for these
    isn't as high as I think it should be.

But if there are other pedals you want and don't like this one that much by all means sell it
    to fund other pedals you'll enjoy more. No harm in that.

7. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

I have wanted one of these for quite some time. If you should decide to part ways with it, keep me posted.