1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Korg DTR-1000

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Kmonk, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    I have been looking for a rack tuner for several months. I run wireless and would like to be able to tune "on the fly" as easy as possible. I found a local seller who has a Korg DTR-1000 that he is asking $125 for. I offered $100 and he agreed to sell it. I know that most manufacturers have stopped making rack tuners so I am wondering if this is a good deal. I have seen them online for anywhere from $76 to $200 so I think it is worth the price. Any thoughts?
  2. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp Supporting Member

Fair,Great tuner also
  3. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

They're getting harder and harder to find, so $100.00 seems to be a fair price. I really like rack tuners, even though I sold off my rack system.
  4. JimiLL

JimiLL Supporting Member

Buy it. It should only go up in value. At least until everyone gets of this lame-o mini amp kick and they start coming out with new models
  5. Kmonk

Kmonk

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Fender and Spector, Ampeg, Curt Mangan Strings
    Thanks for the replies. I am going to buy it this morning.