1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

La Bella 760FS Deep Talkin flatwounds

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Sparkdog, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog Supporting Member

I have 2 sets of La Bella 760FS flatwounds for sale, gauges are .045 .065 .085 .105

I bought a new set for my Precision and a second set that had been mounted and removed the same day from a fellow TB'er as a backup. The "primary" set was on the bass for about 3 months and has started to reach that magical broken in point where they have the huge woody thump flats lovers crave but still have a little edge to them. The "backup" set is pretty much new. Both sets were cut for a Fender in-line 4 string bass.

I have set up the bass these were on with tapewounds for a different vibe so I don't need these.

These go for about $45 a set at the cheapest online dealers, I will let these go for $25 per set or $40 for both, shipping included.

Payment via Paypal please.

Attached Files:

2. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior

Does anyone know how the tension on these compares to D'Addario Chromes? I have Chromes, and the tension is a little higher than I prefer.
  3. Sparkdog

Depends on the gauge. If you have the 50-105 Chromes (which I've used a lot) these are a little lighter, but not a lot.
  4. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior

Thanks. I do have the 50-105 Chromes.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. melikecookies

melikecookies Supporting Member

7. merkelbach

merkelbach

8. Sparkdog

1 set is sold, replied to all PM's for the second set, looks like that will be gone shortly.
  9. Sparkdog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.